sábado, 14 de julio de 2007

In Honduras

Well I made it down to Honduras without any problems at all. To all who said it would take 2 weeks to drive down here must drive really slow. It took me just a little over 4 days. I will try to update this blog a much as I can as well as post pictures of the trip down and things that I will be doing. I do not know how much computer access I will have or how fast it will be to upload pictures so please be patient. I will also try not to delete the entire thing again.

1 comentario:

jra dijo...

I am so glad that your blog is back.....and better than ever! I know that God will speak....He will show you many things....Your eyes will see New things from the Heart of the Father. I will look forward to hearing about all He will do! Dios le bendiga y me amo.
jra